All the add-ons you’ll find on Filthy Hippie were made in Petz4, and may or may not work in Petz3 or Petz5. All adoptions will work in Petz3/4/5.
Updates for June 13, 2019
3 new toys added.
- The Community (Facebook Group)
- Whiskerwick (forum)
- PUGS (earn points & buy petz)
- Petz Kennel Club (aka PKC: realistic shows and breedfiles for Petz)
How to install Petz 4
- Make a folder called “Petz” on your desktop/hard drive/flash drive/wherever. Do not install it to Program Files, it just doesn’t work. Install the files below to this folder.
- Go to the PKC database and download the Petz demo. Make an profile first if you need to. Install it to your Petz folder.
- Go to Sherlock Software and download and install PetzA. Install it to your Petz folder. You will need to manually tell it where your Petz game is (it’s in your Petz folder). This will automatically unlock the full game.
- That’s it! Play your full version of Petz 4.