Hexing is one of my favorite aspects of Petz, I love creating a special creature that will run around someone’s game. Most of the petz you see here will be unique one-offs or part of a small litter.
- You may MPA, gift, playdate, or return these petz to email@example.com.
- Don’t claim my work as your own or redistribute in ways other than the above.
- For hexed petz you may rename, gender change, and tree trim, and change their eye colors.
- I don’t mind if you peek at my coding! Just don’t copy it line for line and slap it on your hex. Learning how I did something is totally acceptable, though.
- My show prefix is FH.
- You can adopt up to 2 petz from this page at a time.
- Hexed petz require a small (or as long as you want) app, just because I do spend time on them.
- Put “likes gummie sharks” after your name to show you read the rules.
end to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosyn – Hist –
Some fuzzy, sheepie-tailed bullies for the PC revival. Rosyn is a girl, Hist & Isling are boys. If you would like different eye colors, please let me know in your app.
Bat Dad –
McGregor – Maureen – Tadgh
Some classic houla spotted OB danes with tan points and patches.
Anson – Jessie –
Fireling – Spruce
Weird little no-grow danes. They have some houla spots and are all ~unique~. All shown at age 100.