Hello! Filthy Hippie is a fansite for Petz 4, a pet sim game created by P.F. Magic in the 90s. You can read more about Petz on its Wikipedia page, and in this article published in The Mary Sue.
All the add-ons you'll find on Filthy Hippie were made in Petz 4, and may or may not work in Petz 3 or Petz 5. All adoptions will work in Petz 3/4/5.
Nov 20, 2022
Added cute things to the Nostalgia page, and crew is semi-complete up to Mixed Dogs.
Nov 3, 2022
Adoptions sent & updated.
Oct 27, 2022
Adoptions sent and updated.
- Active forum for adoptions, shows, petz talk, etc.
- Duke's Group
- Challenges and activities that focus on playing the game, rather than collecting.
- Petz Universal Game Site
- AKA "PUGS". Earn points in games, open a shop, buy & sell petz.
- The Flea Market
- AKA "TFM". Buy & sell petz via auctions.
- Petz Kennel Club
- AKA "PKC". Realistic shows and breedfiles.
- Sherlock Software
- Author of PetzA, LNZPro, Tinker.
- Harli's Google Drive
- Harli's Petz Google Drive. A Petz starter pack.
- Omar's Petz Debugger
- I prefer these sliders to the PetzA ones.
Get Petz 4
1.) Download and install Petz 4 to your Documents or Games folder.
2.) Go to Sherlock Software and download and install PetzA to your Petz 4 folder. You will need to manually tell it where your Petz game is. This will automatically unlock the full game.
4.) That's it! Play your full version of Petz 4.
P.S. Always running Petz 4 "as administrator" fixes a lot of common problems people encounter.